Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Who and When?

welcome to my blog page .

I love seeing people in colors especially when they splash it with their creativity. From eyes to lips, it need lots of work to do to make yourself look GORGEOUS. From Big Brush to the Smallest One, it has its own character to help you blending the make up on your face.

I started (officially) make up people is on 2003, it's actually my little sister. That Year, she has lots of singing invitation and i volunteer to make-up her. At that moment i'm really scared if people complaining her look but things come differently. People loves it but of course that time i don't have complete tools and colors to make her even beautiful. Since then I start make up bridal and dinner only and recently i started to make up artist in video shooting.

....Look BEAUTIFUL on your Day doesn't mean you have to spent BIG BUCKS while others can TRANSFORM you to be GORGEOUS in affordable & Worth PRICE!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment