Sunday, June 6, 2010

Amazing Wedding i've ever attend... syok!!hehe..



Congratulations again to newly wed Crispina & Lellis.... U guys so cute...~
as i wrote earlier in my blog, crispina is in my schedule. Big Day on last saturday 5th Jun 2010 at Holy Cross Toboh Tambunan and reception was held at Dewan Mini Kg.Patau.

skin complexion is perfect and clean. Not much to cover up! she's already beautiful...

I love the wedding so much because for the first time i've witness the Dusun people Tradition on taking the ladies back to the groom's house...cute~ The Groom's Leader knocked the door and ask the person who is open the door "They've lost their people and they wanted to find it"...again cute..hehe...assive that i am a tourist!hahahahaha...
then, the findings is started, if they got wrong room,they will be punished by taking one 'suki' and drink the 'tinogoi'..hehe....everything goes well and satisfaction achieved! Thanks for the lovely treat Cris..hehe...
i've uploaded some of her pics, again, i didn't use my digital camera becuz i forgot 'em at my home in kk ,so, i've use my blackberry camera and try to get a better image.

No comments:

Post a Comment